University Transfer Assistance

College Transfer

This service is designed for international students who are currently enrolled in a language school, community college, or university but wish to transfer to another higher education institution. Besides the services included in our application assistance option, we will also help students in the following areas:

1. Assist international students with visa issues.

2. Provide guidance with changing majors.

Contact us today for more information!