JOB TITLE: MANAGEMENT ANALYST
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE:
• Ability to critically think through business issues
• Polished written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to collaborate in a team setting and be passionate about high-quality client delivery
• Worked in client/customer-facing environment
• Strong bias for action and a passionate customer focus
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE LOOK FOR:
• Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a collaborative, hands-on culture A high aptitude to deliver solutions in ambiguous business scenarios
• Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships individually or in a team setting
• Professionals with a dedication to quality and a desire to learn
• Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
• Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
• Responsibilities: Collect data from students, teachers, and all relevant parties to gather insights and create reports on service quality and customer satisfaction; Gather and analyze the information to make recommendations to management to ensure work efficacy and development efficiency; and Assist in organizational development and restructuring by conferring with executives and facilitating changes throughout the company.
• Time commitment: 40 hours per week
• Compensation: $28.16 per hour Ideal qualifications
• Critical thinking skills: Ability to apply logical thinking to break down complex problems, identify patterns, and defend findings.
• Writing skills: Ability to write an effective business communication
• Intellectual curiosity: Enjoys conducting and synthesizing diverse research topics
• Rigor: Extremely high degree of organization and attention to detail
• Personality traits: Tenacious, self-motivated, positive, and sense of humor
• Work environment: Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration Management or related management specialty is REQUIRED.